Those remaining after something has been excluded.
Others may refer to:
- Others (Lost), mysterious inhabitants of a strange island in the South Pacific in the television series Lost
- The Others (TV series), a 2000 science-fiction series about the paranormal created by John Brancato and Michael Ferris, starring Julianne Nicholson
- The Others; in the Stargate universe, the Ancients who have achieved Ascension and follow their rules of non-interference
- The Others (Canadian band), a Canadian band active 1987–1996
- The Others (band), a British rock band
- Others group of artists, a group of modernist artists founded in the beginning of the 20th century
- The Others (album), an album by Italian Electronica artist Mauro Picotto
- The Others (Dukes of Windsor album)
- The Others, a surf band from Palmdale, California who played together in the mid-60's.
- The Others (novel), the first book of a 1990-1993 trilogy by Margaret Wander Bonanno, including The Others (1990), Otherwhere (1991) and Otherwise (1991).
- Others, mythical demonic creatures of ice and snow that live in the far northern regions of the fictional world of George R. R. Martin's fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire.
- Others: A Magazine of the New Verse, a literary magazine that ran from 1915-1917 and was edited by Alfred Kreymborg.
- The Others (comics), some primitive beings seen in the graphic novel The Age of Darkness, by French comic book artist and writer Caza (Philippe Cazamayou). The earth as it is known by its now dominant species, the Oms, also called Inhabitants of the Shadows, is dying, and the Oms are hiding in their cities while the Others are starting to make their presence known and beings to claim their birthright; the earth.
others in Norwegian: Others